April is here and we are all starting to get excited for spring weather, which of course means spring clothes.
Will you just put away your winter items and pull down your spring ones? BAD IDEA!
Was there anything in your winter wardrobe that you need to review? Did you wear it all? Do you like it all? Does it all fit?
What a waste of time to put it all away, just to take down next season, if it is not working for you.
Now let's dig a little deeper.
Do the clothes in your closet really reflect who you are today? What do I mean by this?
1) Do you have clothes from when you were still in school?
2) Do you have clothes from when you used to be working outside your home (and don't anymore)?
3) Do you have clothes from when you worked inside your home (and don't anymore)?
4) Do you have clothes from a previous career that was quite corporately different?
5) Do you have clothes from when you were a different size?
6) Do you have clothes from a previous decade? (A piece or two might actually be OK, but if your wardrobe reads like you could pinpoint that decade, it's a don't)
If you answered yes to any one of these questions, you are clearly in need of a wardrobe intervention!
These are just some of the reasons, you might not have anything to wear and you might not feel in alignment with your wardrobe.
After all, you have grown and changed. Aren't you presenting yourself as a relic of your past life?
Step up and show up as who you want to be seen as NOW and all the changes and accomplishments you have been through.
Or perhaps these were not your issues, but you are still struggling. You need a course redirection on your wardrobe. You need to easily find and put on what you are going to wear every day. You need to feel confident and empowered on a regular basis.
Think about how you would carry yourself and what it could help you achieve in other areas of your life.
So now answer these questions?
1) How do you feel when you go to get dressed every day?
2) What is your biggest wardrobe struggle?
3) How do your clothes and wardrobe make you feel on a regular basis?
Hold that thought in your head for a moment and think about what that investment in you would mean to feel confident and empowered.
Now - have I got a SPECIAL PROMOTION for you, AND I have never done this before. I am having a Spring deal, but grab it soon, because it is a limited time. From now through April 15, you can get 30% off of all Stylempower regular priced packages. (This does not include intro packages). I have never given this great of a promotion before. So grab your tax returns and set up a consultation with me. Packages must be paid for by April 15th for service at any time.