I hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving holiday and still fit into your clothes.
I was busy traveling and enjoying New Mexico, so I didn't have my usual time to sit down and write you some great new content.
However, I realized that tv shows have re-runs all the time, why can't I?
Either, you enjoyed the show so much that you want to watch it again, you know you enjoyed it but can't remember exactly what happened or you missed that episode or are a new viewer. Same concept applies here, right?
I don't want you to forget about my "show" so I am popping in with a few helpful tips to keep your wardrobe sparkly for the holidays and fresh for 2019,
1) Clean your metals. Beer cleans gold, ketchup cleans silver.
2) Makeup stain on your clothes? Use baby wipes.
3) 409 removes stains from clothes like wine, makeup and grease.
4) Got salt stains on your boots? Remove with 1/2 water & 1/2 Vinegar solution.
5) Lingering odors - try vodka & water.
6) Nasty deodorant marks on your clothes - wipe with the foam of a hanger.
7) Got your leather stained with grease or oil? Try some baby powder.
What does the rest of your holiday season look like?
Need to shop your wardrobe for party attire?
Need to know how to take your outfit from office to holiday event?
Other wardrobe issues?
Let STYLEMPOWER help you.
contact me today!