Top 10 summer style tips
1) Try out some fun clothing. Maybe a trend or two. Summer clothing is generally a smaller investment than winter clothing. Think a fun tank or dress is less expensive than a winter coat.
2) Along those lines, you can probably buy an extra fun pair of summer shoes. Think sandals generally less expensive than boots.
3) With those fun sandals, what do your feet look like? A fresh splash of polish is always nice. No chipping please. And if you are not into the polish, just make sure your feet look well taken care of.
4) There is a reason that bright or lighter colors are often worn in the summer. Get away from that black, it absorbs heat. Also, wear light, breathable, natural fabrics, they are cooler.
5) You might want to get your hot hair off your neck. Last year it was all about the top knot. This year try the half top knot. Pull the sides of your hair back and knot on top. Leave the back down. (The top knot still looks good and will get all the hair off your neck.)
6) Play around with fun jewelry in colors and materials. This can look fun for summer and my look cheaper in the winter.
7) Lighten up your nail polish and makeup colors. Try a bright lipstick if you dare.
8) Ugg - Don't you hate it when your light colored shirts get those yellowish armpit stains? You can remove them with 1 part dishwasher soap, 2 parts hydrogen peroxide and a sprinkle of baking soda. Brush on, let it sit an hour and then wash.
9) Don't forget about your bathing suits. After wearing them in a chlorinated pool, hand rinse them out with delicate detergent. Never machine wash, it will kill the elastic.
10) Summer clothes are meant to be fun. Enjoy!
Still confused and overwhelmed? Stylempower is offering the first 10 people to respond, a complimentary consultation. Call me now. This offer is only good till
Contact me now to schedule.